Friday, October 06, 2006

The Dying of the Day

SOLD (sorry)
The Dying of the Day
20 cm x 15 cm. 7.9 in x 5.9 in.
Watercolour
“An anvil shaped thunder cloud is gathering on the horizon at the dying of the day. Big skies are so wonderful, so fleeting in their beauty and so tempting to try to capture.”

All about selling my work:
It is for sale, this little painting.
Should you decide to add it to your collection it would arrive with a mount and be carefully wrapped in tissue paper before being posted in a protective envelope. The prices for such a transaction are up there, to your right.
You can also choose to have it as a limited edition should you prefer. In a print run of only 25 this would make it quite collectable.

8 comments:

Simone of Art Critiques said...

Hi Sarah, I continue to be astounded by the beauty of your watercolors. I also appreciate that you include measurements in inches as that is a lot easier for me to understand since I live in the USA.

Peter Yesis said...

Another beauty, The sun is just brilliant. What a great painting to end the week.

René said...

Astounded, another beauty.

This is almost criminal!
To paint such beauty is just astonishing. It shouldn't be allowed to publish for the sake
of fellow artist. What a work!!

As Peter says :

"What a great painting to end the week."

Thanks for posting this!
A treat.

suze said...

You're work is absolutely stunning. The only time I have ever tried to tackle water colour was when I was living in the south of France, nearly 20 years ago. My brother still has one of my paintings. What took you to France?

tlc illustration said...

Limited print runs are such a good idea! (The husband has two job interviews this week. Keep fingers crossed. Then I can be back in the market. :-)

tlc illustration said...

Limited print runs are such a good idea! (The husband has two job interviews this week. Keep fingers crossed. Then I can be back in the market. :-)

Jan Blencowe said...

Aaaah,beautiful clouds and sky again! I love seeing your work each day!

Katherine said...

Lovely watercolour - what a treat!