Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Early Morning Coffee

SOLD
Early Morning Coffee
10 cm x 10 cm. 4 in x 4 in.
Oil on stretched linen canvas

“Some friends arrived out of the blue and I wanted to be able to enjoy their company today, therefore it was necessary to paint while everyone slept. So a strong cup of coffee was needed and, with my cunning daylight lamp, became the subject of today’s daily practise.”
As this is such a small painting, it has a smaller price.
Including the postage it is 55 Euros (for Europe) 37 Pounds (for the UK) and 68 Dollars (for USA)
Email me if you would like to start a strong but tiny collection.

2 comments:

Vivienne St Clair said...

These are great....you have such a lovely collection of coffee cups!

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Ooh I love this. I love pictures of cups and mugs - so warm and inviting.