Saturday, October 21, 2006

Moon Stones

SOLD
Moon Stones
20 cm x 20 cm. 7.9 in x 7.9 in.
Oil on stretched linen canvas

“ A couple of weeks ago I was down at the stones near Carnac. It wasn’t a full moon but it was a large moon. The sky was misty but the light shone through. The stones stood solid and impermeable in the soft brumous light of the moon. I did some sketches and committed much to memory, this is the result, moonstones!”
I am off on a trip to Paris, there will be a break in the posting up of paintings, by Friday I should be up and running again, all inspired and full of gusto! So please dont forget to come back.
These are for sale at the price indicated on the right, which includes the postage. Delivery will take up to two weeks, as the paintings are still wet. If you are interested in owning one of these daily offerings please email me, click at the side to do that.

No comments: