Wednesday, October 25, 2006

October Day

October Day
20 cm x 20 cm. 7.9 in x 7.9 in.
Oil on stretched linen canvas

“There have been storms and tempests, rain and wind. Now there is a lull, a brief respite and a window in the weather. So the dog and I dash out into a wet and dripping world. It reminds me of a child, worn out with sobbing, quiet now except for a few shuddering breaths, sodden and ravaged by the storm that passed through.”

The reproduction of these paintings leaves a bit to be desired, I am sorry about that. The fact is, they are wet when I photograph them and I am not much of a photographer. In real life they are crisper and the colours are clear. However if you like them now just think how much you would like to own it, to see it for real…go on, buy one! Email me and we can sort it out.
60 pounds (UK) 116 dollars (USA) and 90 euros (Europe). which includes the postage.

No comments: