Sunday, October 29, 2006

Sunset.

SOLD
Sunset.
23 cm x 7.5 cm. 7.1 in x 3 in.
Watercolour

“I know it’s a bit of an awkward artistic area, painting a sunset, people seem to find them kitsch or over the top but I couldn’t help it, the sunset yesterday evening was breathtaking. Seriously over the top and full of the most glorious colours. I am a sucker for vapour trails as well. There were hundreds. I don’t think I have put in quite enough here. I threw caution to the wind and just enjoyed myself in fact so much there might be a few more…”
Dont forget that you can click on the picture to see a bigger version.
This is small so it is cheaper, including the postage it is 55 Euros (for Europe) 37 Pounds (for the UK) and 68 Dollars (for USA) Email me if you would like to buy a sunset.

No comments: