Monday, October 16, 2006

Woodland

SOLD
Woodland
24 cm x 34 cm. 9.4 in x 13.4 in.
Oil on stretched linen canvas
“ Walking in the woods, the leaves are beginning to fall making a carpet of colour beneath the trees.”
These paintings are for sale, I don't use E-Bay because they are a fixed price. It is easy, the price is up there on the right, including postage. Just see the currency that fits where you live. I accept paypal and pay pal accepts all credit cards. If you are somewhere else with another currency then we can work it out. Then all you have to do is e-mail me and all will happen.

4 comments:

Mr Painter said...

Your paintings are beautiful, there are several that I would like to buy and now that you have explained the process I shall go back and browse through this glorious selection of work. I shall be emailing you very soon . Well done and keep up the good work.

Katherine said...

I can really myself in the woods with you on this one - well done!

Peter Yesis said...

I like how you have the trees crowding the scene. It really captures the viewer. Great job!

Takeyce said...

Sarah - this reminds me of a fairy tale forest. It's beautiful.