Friday, November 03, 2006

Autumn Lamb

SOLD
To New York, a little bit of the country, going to the big city.
Autumn Lamb
20cm x 24cm. 7.9in x 9.4in.
Oil on stretched linen canvas
“It is a funny thing that happens when painting, after doing it for a long time I have found that a kind of metamorphosis occurs. Take this one for example, as I am painting I can smell the sheep, feel the softly pilled fleece and smell the autumn in the air. Then there is a sensory overload with the colours, there are so many in everything. The rust on the shed, the shades of ochre and lilac in the fleece, the vague greens and umber's in the shadowed straw.”
This is for sale.
60 pounds (UK) 116 dollars (USA) and 90 euros (Europe). which includes the postage.
Please email me if you are interested.
Also a very big thank-you to everyone who left a review here, you said some very nice things, I am humbled and most grateful.

1 comment:

Daily Paintings said...

Very nice!!