Saturday, November 18, 2006

Champignon de Paris


Champignon de Paris
16cm x 16cm. 6.3in x 6.3in.
Oil on stretched canvas

“Little button mushrooms, a study of white, well there is hardly any white here just little subtleties of tone and colour. The vegetable session is finished now. So the winter casserole was a bit of a strange one, no onions and some beans and bacon would have been nice. The call of the fields is too strong, the weather is sharp and frosty and I am off out with my dog and my sketch book to do some studies for next week’s paintings.”

This is for sale.
60 pounds (UK) 116 dollars (USA) and 90 euros (Europe). This includes the postage.Email me if you want some longer lasting vegetables for your kitchen.

1 comment:

pastels said...

I love the red tones in this - and am looking forward to the muddy fields next week