Sunday, November 05, 2006

First Frost

SOLD
First Frost
25cm x 15.5 cm. 9.8 in x 6.1 in.
Watercolour
“Walking this morning through the first frost. A beautiful morning, bright and cold. Pockets of the first frost lace the edge of the wood, pale in the deep shadows.”
This is for sale.
60 pounds (UK) 116 dollars (USA) and 90 euros (Europe). which includes the postage.
Email me if you are interested, go on, don't buy potatoes, buy paintings.
Or maybe I should say buy paintings so that I can buy potatoes.






Try out the latest wizardry from Hunky Blog Bloke and watch a little film about today's painting. Sorry Mac users, this one is not for you, one day, they say, it will work on Mac's.

3 comments:

dinahmow said...

Ooh! Lucky as well as clever. Big thankyou to the HBB from me, too.
Painting frost? In my case, only from memory.Distant memory, at that!
Now, having had my fix, I'm off to make puppets with 9 year olds!

Rhonda Hurwitz said...

how beautiful...I love the early morning light and shadows, and the sun peaking through the trees. It feels still and peaceful

gailking said...

bob's hair is blond,he was very surprised...I told him it was artistic licence - cowardice reigns supreme in this house! we all loved it, particularly Richard