Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Muddy Red Boots

SOLD
Muddy Red Boots
16cm x 16cm. 6.3in x 6.3in.
Oil on stretched canvas

“These are my gardening boots, it has rained a lot recently so after a bit of work in the garden they look like this. They used to be “best boots” after a while all of my favourite clothes, having been worn a lot, reach the status of gardening gear or artistic apparel. They achieve clothes nirvana, a heaven where the most comfortable and much loved clothes go to be used and appreciated.”

This is for sale.
60 pounds (UK) 116 dollars (USA) and 90 euros (Europe).
This includes the postage.Email me if you would like to buy this or any of the other paintings.

3 comments:

blueVicar said...

Love the shoes...to look at or wear. What stories they must have to tell.

Happy to see you on the expatica listing...I'll be back!

Meilleurs voeux!

Katherine said...

How wonderful - red boots for gardening! I guess they might make a jolly nice avatar as well.

Heidi Malott said...

Very painterly, love 'em! Ah the occupational hazard, it seems all my clothes have a dab of paint here and there, some more than others :)