Friday, November 10, 2006

Patchwork Quilt

Patchwork Quilt
30cm x 40 cm. 11.8 in x 15.7 in.
Watercolour

“ I woke up early and watched as the gathering light slowly gave everything shape and form. It reminded me so much of how a painting develops that I decided to try and capture that time of day.”
This is larger than the usual daily painting and so the price, should you be interested in a purchase, is:
75 pounds (UK) 144 dollars (USA) 112 euros (Europe).
This includes postage.
I do send all over the world, if you are somewhere far away talk to me for details.
Please email me if you are considering having this to keep for ever, on your wall, to enjoy for a very long time.

1 comment:

Joy said...

This is lovely, I love the way the light is picking out all the bits and bobs on the chest of drawers, and the colours of the quilt are so rich.
Joy