Monday, November 27, 2006

Pestle and Mortar

SOLD
Pestle and Mortar
16cm x 16cm. 6.3in x 6.3in.
Oil on stretched canvas

“I have a lot going on right now, lots of work, tight deadlines, a couple of commissions, bigger paintings that cry out to be painted, worrying about peoples health, trying to be a good partner (shock, horror! I am even doing the cooking at the moment!) So I wanted to calm down. Have a moment just for me. Painting defiantly provides an oasis of peace and painting something like this even more so. Smooth cool stone, soft edges and subtle shades. I come back to the real world, two hours later, refreshed and ready to face life again.”

This is for sale.
60 pounds (UK) 116 dollars (USA) and 90 euros (Europe).

This includes the postage.Email me if you would like to buy this or any of the other paintings, Christmas is coming and paintings make lovely presents!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

This picture has a very solid but comforting feel to it.