Sunday, November 12, 2006

Reflections

Reflections
12cm x 12 cm. 4.7 in x 4.7 in.
Watercolour

There is a place along the river with a wide majestic curve where the water seems to slow down so that the sheltering trees are reflected perfectly. It is while I am watching this upside down world that I realise this place has captured me many times. Go back to October 4th and you will see the rest of the curve, the only difference is the colours of the trees and the sky now seems to hold a November grey within its clouds.”
This is for sale.
60 pounds (UK) 116 dollars (USA) and 90 euros (Europe). This includes the postage.
Email me if you are interested, go on, don't buy avocados, buy art.Alternatively, maybe I should say buy art so that I can buy more canvas and perhaps the odd avocado.


1 comment:

wagonized said...

Stunning reflections. It is so easy to get lost in this one. Congratulations on so many sales!