Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Shepherd

SOLD
The Shepherd
30cm x 30cm. 12in x 12in.
Oil on stretched linen canvas

“This is a friend of mine who runs a little organic farm. His animals live blissful lives foraging in the woods and fields. These lambs were only two days old, he shuts them in at night as they are still vulnerable to foxes but soon they will be bouncing through the autumn leaves. He will probably hate me for saying this but I think this is a very tender picture, the gentler side of man.”

I have been out enjoying the market today so my painting was a bit late; the light was fading as I finished so the reproduction of it here is not very good. Tomorrow, in the daylight I shall take a better picture.
I just have, click on the picture for a larger image.
It is for sale, larger painting so slightly larger price which is 75 pounds (UK) 144 dollars (USA) and 112 euros (Europe).
This includes postage. I do send all over the world talk to me for details.Please email me if you are considering having this to keep forever, on your wall, to enjoy for a very long time.

No comments: