Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Turnips

SOLD
(someone in New York is making a pictorial casserole)
Turnips
16cm x 16cm. 6.3in x 6.3in.
Oil on stretched canvas

“A daily painting practise is just that, practise. A warm up to begin work. This time of year the market is piled high with the ingredients for winter casseroles. These little violet turnips are a favourite of mine and became the subject of today's daily painting, expect the other ingredients to follow. Well the vegetable part, I love painting vegetables.”
This is for sale.
60 pounds (UK) 116 dollars (USA) and 90 euros (Europe). This includes the postage.
Email me if you are interested, go on buy turnips to look at not to eat.

3 comments:

Dian said...

Upon my daily visit to your blog, I see one of my favorite things: Turnips! Do you have a recipe for a cassarole using them?

Katherine said...

Great pic - someone got a bargain!

Gr said...

well done on such a quick sale! they were right, it's a great painting.