Sunday, December 17, 2006

Greetings

The painting today is my Christmas card, which is a watercolour of my fireplace looking very festive. I want to send many thanks to everyone who has brought paintings, looked at paintings and commented on paintings. Thank you very much for your support and interest.
Have a lovely, happy and relaxing winter festival, whichever yours may be, enjoy family and friends, lights and good food.
It is a busy day today as I have "flung wide" the doors to my studio and invited tout le monde. Hopefully there will be a few people who drop by to look at my work.
You can do so by watching the little film below.
Painting as normal tomorrow.
There are also some new paintings over in The Red Shoe Box, with some more in the working life series.

6 comments:

simon said...

its your use of colouor and light...just amazing really!

Laura said...

Sarah, this is GORGEOUS!!! You inspired me to do an interior from my own house today, though it isn't nearly as yummy as yours! I watched the video of your exhibition, too--so very impressive and fun!

Anonymous said...

Whoops, that was me above.

Peter Yesis said...

Sarah-
Merry Christmas and happy holidays! And thank you so much for sharing the video of your home and studio. I loved hearing your voice take me paintng by painting. It was the next best thing to a visit. My best to you and your family for the holidays.

Mousie said...

that was so great to see you, hear your voice...thank you for sharing all this...your painings are very beautiful, the colours are so great...
see you dear, have a very very happy christmas...
MOUSIE

Lindsay said...

I've just found your site and love to visit here. Your paintings are beautiful!!! You inspire me