Friday, March 02, 2007

Winter Wood.


Winter Wood.
Watercolour
17cm x 28cm 6.7 in x 11in
also available as a Limited Edition Print
48cm x 33cm or 19in x 13in

I have been working on some watercolour paintings of my favorite place, deep in the woods. The layers of paint and brush marks marry well with the layers of leaves and branches. Light filters through from the sun beyond the trees and dances on the leaves. It is a quiet place for thinking, reflecting and dreaming.


For the original painting
60 pounds (UK) 116 dollars (USA) and 85 euros (Europe). This includes the postage.

As a print it is offered in a signed and numbered limited edition of only 50.
Printed on heavyweight 100% cotton rag paper, it is an archival museum quality print with similar fade resistance to a watercolour. In other words, they are bang on and jolly nice things.
They cost £20.00 or €30.00 or $40.00 This includes postage.

4 comments:

A.K.Ard said...

This is beautiful! I love the way you render the light through trees in your paintings.

kate said...

The colours are incredible in this painting ... you have an amazing talent with watercolour!!

I have added your blog to my favourite blogs ... and signed up for your new painting emails.

Thank you for adding some much-needed brightness to my day!
Kate

Virginia Wieringa said...

Lovely work- nice blog.

Saturn said...

I wish if i can share my art reserch portal and painting website with you.

Mira