Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Lane By The Barley




Lane By The Barley
(click to image to see a bigger version)
Oil on Canvass
100cm. x 30 cm. or 40in. x12 in.
It is finished, the landscape that I have been working on over the past week or so. You can watch the process on
Muddy Red Shoes blog.


You might be interested in my sketchbook blog, I promise that this is the last new blog that I will be making for a while. No words, nothing for sale. It is nothing more than pages from my huge pile of sketchbooks. If I add a page or two a day I probably have enough for the next ten years at least. They will be labeled into subjects and might prove interesting to those of you who are interested in sketchbooks. It is here Muddy Red Sketchbook
Thats it for today.

1 comment:

Rodrigo said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.