Saturday, June 09, 2007

Just Before The Bailing


Just Before The Bailing,

Moleskin Watercolour Sketchbook.

Click on the image to see a much bigger version.


Sorry this is yet another sketchbook offering. I find sketchbook work really relaxing, there is no pressure to get it right and sometimes the mistakes are as interesting as the successful bits. After a long day at the graphics tablet on my computer, illustrating for all I am worth, it is sheer indulgence for me to walk through the hot afternoon sun to the table at the end of the field which wallows in a pool of deep shade, and draw. You can see pictures of the field this morning over on Muddy Red Shoes.

2 comments:

Pequete said...

Please don't apologise for offering us these amazing sketches! I have just found your blog through ArtBlogs4You and I am so glad. I will surely be coming back.

Suzi-k said...

pequete just took the words right out of my mouth! no need to apologise for these great sketches!