Friday, June 22, 2007

This is Summer!


Look at this, this is summer! I was walking the dog this morning and I might as well have been in the shower! As I filled my sketch book from the safety of my huge, very orange kagool, I was laughing. I love summer rain! It is not cold, it seems even wetter that normal rain, you can walk in it in shorts and you can enjoy the rare treat of an out of season fire and hot chocolate when you get home. Perfect.

I am still working on the illustration commissions but can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am hoping that I shall be back to some real paintings very soon, I am excited and feel ready to explode with all the paintings that are trying to burst out. Perhaps the summer will start then!

1 comment:

Suzi-k said...

i also love walking around in summer rain! look forward to the new paintings. would love to see the style of your illustrations too, are you able to show them or is there some sort of confidentiality/copyright thing?