Monday, July 09, 2007

New Look

Wow, it is a new look. I finally plucked up the courage to change it, I was worried that I would loose lots but it worked. So for my new project, launching on my birthday, which is Thursday 12th July (just in case you needed reminding, everyone who is busy forgetting their lovely Mums birthday, hint hint) I have a new look blog. The voting has been great, very interesting and thank you very much to everyone who took the time to email me and not only vote but also say such nice things. Thank you.
So for the coming year I will be doing 100 paintings but I also want to include the sketches, doodling and general inspirations that go towards the paintings, like a diary/sketchbook thing. Which at the end of it all, if it is any good, I will make into a book. I will also (I hope) be doing some larger work, some portraits and other things which I will post up on the other blog, Muddy Red Shoes.
Tomorrow I shall announce exactly what it is that you have voted for as the five subject categories...

3 comments:

Nancy Merkle said...

Your new look is fantastic!

Katherine said...

I love the new look Sarah.

Sarah Nopp said...

Thank you for sharing your work! I will be very interested in following your process as you attempt to do so much work. It is quite a goal.