Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sea Tea.

SOLD
Sea Tea. (not part of the 100 paintings project)

After the last title, "We Are Changed" you may be forgiven if you thought that I have completely changed my style of painting, I haven't changed, I do these from time to time because I enjoy doing them, simple as that. Good rainy day paintings. Tiny splashes of colour on a grey day. Having tea in a small café on the beach after a cliff top walk. Rain is hitting the windows but inside is warm and steamy as our wet clothes begin to dry. Hot drinks and interesting china, cliffs and stormy seas.

6cm x 9cm. 2.5in x 3.5in.
Watercolour, ink, gouache.
This painting is for sale, framed.
Dimensions when framed are 10cm x 12cm or 4in x 5in.30 pounds (UK) 61 dollars (USA) and 45euros (Europe). This includes the postage.

1 comment:

wanda knight said...

Such a happy watercolor. The color vibrates.