Saturday, August 04, 2007

Sunday Morning.


Sunday Morning. (cafes and bars 2)

A peaceful Sunday morning at Lamore Plage, just outside Lorient. There is a good Sunday market and fine coffee to be had in the cafes. This painting happened because I was interested in the greys, the amount of greys that are apparent on such a soft misty morning, the lady reading her book with her grey hair almost blending into the colour of the sea. I love watching people in cafes and I have a hope that when I am old I will sit in cafes, sketching or enjoying a good book along with a sublime cup of coffee, ultimate luxury!


25.5cm x 20.5cm. 10in x 8in.
Oil. Painting 011
This painting is for sale:85 pounds (UK) 170 dollars (USA) and 126 euros (Europe). This includes the postage.

1 comment:

Cooper Dragonette said...

I came across your blog this morning by chance. Wonderful, wonderful stuff. Your watercolors are inspiring. I especially like your "inside" pieces. Keep up the great work. I look forward to seeing more!
Sincerely,
Cooper