Sunday, September 30, 2007

Potato Pan

SOLD
Potato Pan (work 5)
Slightly colder weather and bright autumn sunshine makes the roast chicken stall very appealing. The smell of roasting meat carries far on the morning air and huge pans full of hot potatoes billow steam into the sunlight.
I am taking a sneaky break from a lot of illustration work that has taken over in the last week or so, I missed painting too much so have spent Sunday afternoon in the very ladylike occupation of watercolours! Now I am off outside for a jolly fine garden bonfire, Sunday, lovely Sunday.
There is an exhibition of some of my paintings going up in the CMB bank in Hennebont for the whole of October, so if you are down that way go and have a look. If you are interested there is more about that over on Muddy Red Shoes.


25.5cm x 20.5cm. 10in x 8in.
Watercolour. Painting 028
This painting is for sale, matted and costing:85 pounds (UK) 170 dollars (USA) and 126 euros (Europe). This includes the postage.

5 comments:

Leslie Sealey said...

This is a strong painting; I love the colors and design!

Jennifer McChristian said...

Breathtaking!
I love the looseness and simplicity of shapes!

Anita said...

Wonderful piece!!!

René PleinAir. said...

What Jennifer says sounds soo simple, and yet. .... breathtaking indeed.

Debbie Miller said...

Awesome! I love this. great color