Saturday, May 03, 2008

Serpentine, Kennac Sands

Serpentine, Kennac Sands.
Sketchbook,
Blood red serpentine rocks make up the sculptural beauty of this part of the Lizard in Cornwall Apparently, in healing usage, serpentine is very powerful. Its properties promotes good luck and it is supposed to help people in achieving their dreams and desires. Maybe that's why I feel so happy here.
This is a sketchbook painting, available as a print for $20 or £10, see earlier posts for full details and let me know if you want one.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Thanks for sharing the awesome serpentine power and your beautiful sketch. Happy you're happy!

Anita Davies said...

We hildayed at the Lizard and it was the most tranquil holiday I can remember. I hope to go back very soon.
In the meantime, thankyou for reminding me of it's beauty!

Jane Walker said...

So would I be it looks gorgeous - a nice sketch too.