Thursday, October 09, 2008


I had a day out, much needed, total bliss.  The Eden Project is lush, green, exotic, interesting, was great.  I want to live in the temperate zone, inside the domes, make a bed among the vines, cook beneath the olives, while outside it can rain I wont care I shall be snug in my micro world, grow my own food and feed the tame birds that live there.
I had a fine time indeed.


Suzanne McDermott said...

Oooh... If you do that, Sarah, I'd love to stop by and visit. I've read about this project and you've captured it beautifully. Of course.

A Brush with Color said...

Love your treatment of this! It's fabulous!

tlc illustration said...

I'm really enjoying your panoramic watercolor sketches. Very evocative and pleasing (and inspiring. Someday, I will emulate you...)

Katherine Tyrrell said...

I was just going to say exactly the same thing. The panoramic sketchbook looks like it's helping you to produce some great sketching!