Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Muddy Foot Prints


Now, I was going to cancel my other blog but I have given it a reprieve.  However it has changed, it is to be a blog of process, how things are made or created.  Starting with this, my felt crow, well to be more accurate, the next one, an Egret.  I have decided to make some water birds, the companions to my paintings.  I don't know if they will decide to materialise properly, it is always a bit of a surprise but I shall be charting the progress over on the shiny Muddy Foot Prints, formally known as Muddy Red Shoes!  Hope to see you there from time to time...off now to draw Egrets.

3 comments:

Katherine Tyrrell said...

Yippee - runs around clapping hands - brilliant idea Sarah!

Love the bird (I've taken to photographing them - they do the oddest things!)

Jeanette said...

Love the crow (or is it a raven?)! I adore crows and on a farm likely one of the few that does. This piece is fabulous.

Jane Walker said...

Ooooh I love him!