Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Misty Morning Helford River


Misty Morning Helford River
Watercolour
Moleskine Sketchbook
Over on Watermarks, as it is Earth Day we are all trying to mark it in some way. I was late to the plan and so I took my sketchbook out with me this morning when I walked the dog and did this. I walk the coast path beside the River Helford, it is a stunning place and is enough to remind anyone of the need to look after what we have, our beautiful mother.
So pop over to the Watermarks blog to see what everyone is doing for Earth Day

1 comment:

Jo Reimer said...

Sarah, your comment about walking to work struck a cord... gave me an aha moment about how I can link my daily exercise with my daily art practice. My studio is in my home and entering it doesn't feel like going to work. Now, maybe I have the key. Thank you for the idea... and for sharing your work with all of us. This piece is particularly appealing.