Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Did it Again!



I have just found out that these two paintings have been accepted by the Royal Institute of Painters in Watercolour for their open exhibition at the The Mall Galleries, in London, 21st April until 1st May.
I am very excited, my Great Great Grandfather was vice-president of this society (I dont think that has any bearing on weather they accept your work or not, but it feels very nice to be following some sort of tradition!)  I am now off to open a bottle of wine and jump up and down a bit!

15 comments:

Nancy Van Blaricom said...

Your talent is what has a bearing. Congratulations... this is awesome news and well deserved!

René PleinAir. said...

Joehooooooooooooooo!!

Great girl, ... good for you!
Well earned and many MANY congratulations!

Julie Broom said...

well done, and totally deserved.

Pam Johnson Brickell said...

WooHoo again!! Last year's blues are this year's sunshine!! Well done!

A Brush with Color said...

Congratulations! They're wonderful paintings.

jane minter said...

congratulations you have a great talent

jane

vivien said...

WELL deserved and I'm going to enjoy seeing them IRL :>)

Vivienne said...

Congratulations Sarah, very well deserved....they look great.

Paola said...

WOW, I really like 'full moon'!

simon said...

thats fantastic news...! for sure I am enjoying your art . well done

adebanji said...

Congratulations!

Cathy said...

Oh Wow! No wonder these paintings have been accepted! They are stunning!!!! Congratulations!!!

Olha Pryymak said...

and rightly so! Beautiful pieces!

Sheila Vaughan said...

Good for you Sarah, well deserved - these are moody and magnificent!

Cheryl Pass said...

Good for you!!! I love the dark mood in the top one and the lightness of feel in the bottom one despite the dark color. Both great! I'm happy for you!!