Monday, November 15, 2010

Painting Trees


This is a test really, I set up the video camera and then started painting. The film is speeded up so don't worry, it only takes about two minutes. I didn't do the whole thing, it started to get dark towards the end, I think it is OK though. I shall try making one that is a whole painting, start to finish. I need to practice painting with people watching (it does feel a bit the same with the camera going!) as I will, hopefully, be running some painting workshops in the summer. Anyway, this is the first go!

4 comments:

Lorna said...

I enjoyed watching the film. I am aware that I cough, slurp coffee and hum under my breath so much prefer to paint on my own.

annie said...

Thanks for the demo, Sarah. I really do learn so much from them. I would melt into a puddle if I had a camera on me so I can see why you feel the need to practice before doing a longer video. I am looking forward to it, very much, however.
annie

vivien said...

wouldn't it be great to work that fast!

great film

cathyswatercolors said...

Thank you the video was most informative and the music was absolutely wonderful.