Monday, November 08, 2010

River in November



I have been very busy with all sorts of things lately, not much painting going on but there will be soon.  I thought that, in the mean time, I would make a little video of where I go to restore my soul and to gather up inspiration for my paintings.  It is three minutes of a very quiet, peaceful November afternoon.  Nothing spectacular as far as colour goes, I am very fond of the kind of grey green melancholia of winter though.
Sorry about the quality, I am practising, I need to get to get better at making little films.

3 comments:

Pam Johnson Brickell said...

Just wonderful. I recognized some of the trees from you paintings. Love the closeups of the reflections. And, the birds! What joyous sounds :) Looking forward to seeing what's next.

helen said...

Like your work. I just tired my hand at video using my iPhone. I really enjoyed making it.
This looks like a very serene place.

Here is the link to my video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqgIgqrReXo

Ingrid Beckmann said...

You live in a very nice landscape an make a wonderful film about Novemberfeeling. I like it very much.