Sunday, February 13, 2011

Rainbows


I had a rainbow test-trial-work-out.  It is a glaze, red yellow and blue letting them mix into orange, green and violet, then, once stained I blotted them off.  I think it works and I quite like it with the wind turbines too. 
I am not painting today.  I am wishing good thoughts to one of my sons as I am more than worried about him, I know he is in the best hands but I cant stop thinking about him.  I am also trying to cook a loving Sunday lunch for my lovely Big Dave, as we are both away tomorrow and tomorrow is "loved up" day.  So all in all a lot of love is flying around my head and heart, rainbows fit in quite well then.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

I've heard that rainbows are difficult to paint, I haven't tried one yet.

You seem to have gotten the formula down in these pieces. I really like the rainbow with the turbines too. The light is great in it.

I hope all is well with your son and your meal will be delicious I'm sure.

René PleinAir. said...

Sarah you might wanna watch this video:

Painting Rainbows