Saturday, October 01, 2011

Apps...

Don't get too excited, there are no moving bits or funny noises, what this contains is some of my sketches and some info about forthcoming exhibitions.  I am on a very steep learning curve, teaching myself how to build apps, this one is for trial purposes really.  I am planning on making apps that will add to the appreciation of someones work.  For example,  if you like their paintings then the app will give you a chance to browse their sketchbooks and perhaps a link to a bit of video of them talking about their work.  That's the plan anyway, and this is the test piece .  Right now this is an app for an android phone, I am working on an ipad app but that takes more time and money, I will get there.  In the meantime, if you have an android phone and fancy a look at the first app then click the link and download it...its all free.   Let me know what you think.

No comments: