Thursday, June 14, 2012

Painting and More Paintings

Vases in the Scullery
oil on board
61 x 50cm or  24 x 19 inches
I keep saying that I am busy and it doesn't seem to be letting up, in fact its getting better all the time, the busy projects are yielding much fruit and all is very happy in my art world. 
I thought, as I use my blog as a kind of archive for my own information (and because I really don't want to give up on my blogging efforts, I have been doing it since 2006) I would begin to post up all the paintings that I have been doing over the past few months. 
So here they will appear over the next few weeks, which should get me into the habit again (of blogging, not painting, don't think that habit will disappear!)
This painting is of a friends boot room, or scullery and her marvellous collection of vases. 
This is framed and (I believe) still available in the Harlequin Gallery in Taunton.  If you have a burning desire to own it then give them a call or if you would like to see it, and several others pay them a visit, its a lovely little gallery with some wonderful jewellery as well as paintings.

1 comment:

Online Bingo said...

I am such a frustrated painter and artist. As of the moment, I just paint on cakes and cookies because I have a bakery. LOL. How I wish I could paint on canvass as well! Good job!