Thursday, April 16, 2015

Getting Organised

So here we go, picking up where I left off with a great big dollop of renewed enthusiasm and a big bank of knowledge. One of the first things that I am doing is installing ArtLook, having taken it on at the gallery as the best data base system that I have ever used I am very excited to now be able to use ArtLook for Artists.  I know already that it will be an invaluable tool for keeping track of what I am doing This is ArtLook  I am so impressed with it and am really enjoying cataloging my work.  It is an exciting time of big new developments.  I am not the only one moving forward, Beside The Wave are about to open in London in glorious Primrose Hill...very soon.

Lots of doors are opening, this one isn't finished yet, its on the easel, but I like an illustration!

No comments: