Monday, June 29, 2015

New Work at the Gallery

Overlooking the Terrace
oil on linen
80 x 60 cm
The four new paintings that are with Beside The Wave, I am pleased with how spending more time painting is bringing benefits.  Practice, practice, practice is so important, I have got used to my head not switching off, seeing in paint must be a common ailment for artists!
Garden Table
oil on linen
40 x 60 cm
I have also been working on my web site and now have a "shop" section with limited edition prints, framed and unframed, for sale...go shopping!
Scots Pines at the Mouth of Frenchmans Creek
oil on linen 60 x 40 cm
Summer Morning Helford Passage
oil on linen 60 x 80 cm


3 comments:

komal singh said...

Very nice and helpful information has been given in this article. I like the way you explain the things. Keep posting.Thanks for sharing.
Micromax Coupon

Anastasia said...

What a beautiful paintings!

shamsher khan said...

very glad to read your blog. Thank you for sharing this article. It is great! I will keep your article in my idea. trendin coupon