Friday, January 29, 2016

New Collection at Beside The Wave


" Night and Day" is the working title for a new collection of my work that has gone up on the walls of Beside The Wave gallery in Falmouth.  It is always one of the rewards of months of hard work to see everything perfectly framed and beautifully hung.
 It is like seeing it all through new eyes and every time it reminds me of how important a good gallery is.  Having people who really understand how to display everything to show it at its best is worth its weight in gold.
 If you are near Falmouth please do go and have a look and tell me what you think!
 For details of all the paintings you can visit the gallery web site Beside the Wave or have a look through my web site Sarah Wimperis


A Cornish Winter sketchbook, 29 double page paintings in one opening frame.

French Roads sketchbook, 29 double page paintings in one opening frame.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Hi Sarah it's been ages since I visited here, so sorry to have missed so much! My daughter's starting at the Marine School in Falmouth in September so we're going along next week to have a look around. I shall definitely be going to Beside The Wave, it's one of my favourite galleries there so I'll very much look forward to seeing your exhibition. xx